Thursday, July 10, 2014

Our Cloth Diaper Stash

Cloth diapering is going great. Hubby is even using the cloth diapers more than half the time now, as long as I keep the bin of "easy-to-use" diapers (velcro pockets) stocked.

Here's a glimpse of our stash, arranged in order of favorites.

My most favorite diapers
Best Bottoms--2 covers and 6 inserts (2 stay dry, 4 hemp)
Blueberry Simplex AIO
2 Nicki's Bamboo AIO--I use these mainly for overnight
4 bumGenius pockets (4.0 and some 3.0 that a friend gave me)

Pretty nice ones
Rumparooz pocket (I didn't like the fit at first, but now that I went up a rise snap, I like it better)
Smart Snugs pocket
GroVia AIO
2 Alva pockets
Trifolded prefolds in a Thirsties cover or a Bummi's Super Brite (love this system but my covers are almost too small)
3 Charlie Banana OS pockets
2 Blueberry pocket diapers with bamboo lining (I use these mainly for overnights, double stuffed)
Thirsties AIO size 1 with a Geffen Baby hemp insert stuffed in (almost too small)
Nicki's Pocket Diaper

Ones I reach for last
TushMate
Babykicks Premium Pocket Diaper
Various gDiapers (bought used)
Kawaii Good Night Heavy Wetter (doesn't work for us overnight)

I also have various hemp and bamboo inserts, and a few Motherease cotton fitteds which I use overnight sometimes. I definitely have well more than I need. I like having just a few of everything because I've been able to try out a ton of different kinds. Also what works for us now at 6 months might not work at 1 year, or at 2 years.

Questions? Feedback? What are your most favorite kinds?

If I get a chance I'll post a picture of my setup, but it's in Baby Bug's room, and she's sleeping right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment